Edited news: 6-02-2022, 03:47
Reason: Added alternative version for Windows
XnView is a multifunctional program for viewing, editing and sorting graphic files. With this utility you can convert images from one format to another, crop them and change the contrast. Available to sort photos by different parameters, as well as putting ratings for each photo. When performing the same type of action for several documents, batch processing will help, which significantly reduces the time.
XnView has convenient functionality. The main, frequently used actions are placed in the upper control panel - about 20 important buttons. The remaining features can be found in the menu, the use is simple and straightforward. An interesting feature is to work directly with scanned documents: you can format it to the final version directly in the program, and print without installing additional software.
10 reasons to download XnView
Many people ask why this program is needed, because the operating system already has a built-in photo editor and a separate utility for viewing images. Here are 10 main reasons for downloading XnView:
- The program is free and available for download on Windows and MacOS (if used for commercial purposes, you must purchase a license).
- Multilingual - more than 40 languages are provided, and there is no built-in advertising.
- You can import almost 500 image formats and export 50.
- There is a function of drawing on the image of watermarks and text marks.
- Provides for printing documents directly from the program.
- There are various filters for editing - contrast, brightness, color, resizing and other interesting effects.
- Watching video in the presence of installed codecs.
- Creating a slide show, web pages, thumbnail gallery.
- Metadata support.
- Many other built-in tools and even more options when installing add-ons.
And this is not all the advantages of the program, its versatility, accessibility and ease of use underlie the popularity of the utility among users. Depending on the needs for download, three versions are available: minimum, standard and extended. The program can be used for free for personal use. For commercial use, you must purchase a license. The cost of the license depends on the quantity purchased from $ 29 to $ 3.90